The excitement of planning for your new baby shouldn’t be clouded by the worry over finding a trustworthy, reliable caregiver! Whether you’re in search of a full-time nanny who understands a newborn’s needs or part-time babysitter who can balance the needs of multiple children, Sittercity.com makes it safe and simple to find a child care provider you can trust.
As America’s first and largest online sitter source, Sittercity.com features a million caregiver profiles nationwide as well as several simple tools to help you choose the PERFECT match for your perfect new arrival.
- Four-step screening process
- Advanced sitter search options
- Filtered search results with your best sitter matches at the top
- Quick and easy post-a-job function
- Articles and checklists to guide you through the hiring process
All Sittercity caregivers are 18 or older with a wide range of skills and specialties, including newborn care and infant CPR training. Sitter profiles feature these skills and specialties along with many other elements, including:
- Background checks
- Ratings and reviews from other parents
- Availability calendar
- Distance from you