By Melissa Moog, Itsabelly Baby Planners Founder
I have to admit I’m a sucker for pretty things and I love dressing up for special occasions. I am indeed a girly girl and proud of it! That’s why I immediately fell in love with Birth Day Suit Maternity’s Feeding Frocks. I so wished that I would have found Birth Day Suit Maternity before I gave birth so I could have worn their chic looking Kathryn Birthday Suit at the hospital instead of the traditional and ugly hospital gown.
From the photos alone I was enamored by how gorgeous the prints and styles were. Although breastfeeding may not be typically what you have in mind for a special occasion (ie. anniversary party, wedding event) I think every time you take that moment to nurture the bond with your baby to breastfeed it is most definitely a very special time. So, why not treat yourself by wearing something chic and couture that makes you feel really good while making the time with your baby even more memorable. Or better yet give a beautiful feeding frock as a gift to a relative or friend who’s just about to enter one of the most special times in her life – becoming a new mama!
So, we’re happy to share that for all of our followers Birth Day Suit Maternity is offering a special 10% discount off your purchase, details below.
Reasons I love Birth Day Suit Maternity:
- Beautifully made with gorgeous prints and fabric
- Stylish and Chic – not like your standard, drab breastfeeding wear
- Easy access for breastfeeding
- Makes you feel beautiful inside and out
- Affordable at $44
- Created by two savvy mompreneurs (I love supporting my fellow mamas!)
- Where to Purchase: Shopping at Birth Day Suit Maternity
- Special Discount for Our Followers: ITSABELLY2012. For 10% off any purchase. Enter upon checkout.