By Jennifer Lo Prete, Co-author of Itsabelly’s Guide to Going Green with Baby
Readers have been telling us that they love our new book, Itsabelly’s Guide to Going Green with Baby, because it is non-judgmental about being green and has a ton of valuable resources for going green in all aspects of parenthood. We would like to give you a sneak peek of our resource list for babywearing. If you have any favorites that are not on this list, please comment below and maybe your selection will make it into Version 2.0!
• Attached to Baby: A comprehensive babywearing store with great customer service
• KellyMom Sling Sewing: A listing of many sling sewing patterns and websites
• Mothering Magazine BabyWearing Issue Reprint: Comprehensive babywearing articles
• Peppermint: A babywearing store with a great carrier comparison chart
• Safe BabyWearing Blog: www.babyslingsafety.blogspot.com
• Sling Rings: The only source for safe sling rings
• SoBeBabies: A selective babywearing boutique that also sells unique diaper bags, strollers, European children’s furniture and clothing, www.sobebabies.com.
• The BabyWearer: Everything you need to know about babywearing, product reviews and active online forum
• Wear Your Baby: An amazing wealth of information on baby wearing including videos and printable illustrations to learn carrying positions and a helpful comparison chart of carriers and position advantages, www.wearyourbaby.com or www.mamatoto.org.
PS: E. Naomi Sandoval of SobeBabies contributed two great articles in our book. “Babywearing is Green” and “Safe Babywearing.” The Babywearer also made invaluable contributions to the Green Dictionary chapter in our book.