If you are expecting multiples or experiencing a fussy baby our team can help. We can book one of our consultations to offer real-life problem-solving and action plans with ongoing support if needed. Or book one of our Postpartum Doulas to give you an extra set of hands.
Examples of topics covered in a multiples consultation are:
- Tandem breastfeed hands free
- Environment setup to do it ALL alone
- Burping one baby while nursing the other
- Bottle feeding two babies safely
- Preemie specific issues
- The difference between singletons and multiples physiologically and the behaviors they exhibit
- Sibling adjustment and problem solving and the unique issues of safety involved when there are young children in the home (w/multiples)
Would you like to build community? Join us for our monthly Expecting Multiples Tea Register here and we will let you know when the next tea is scheduled.
Returning Fall 2022 ~ TWINS: a four hour class, for parents who are expecting more than one baby. A practical approach to preparing home, supplies, and equipment needed for multiple babies. This is not a preparing for childbirth class. Problem solving and practical information for caring for more than one baby at once and getting over that newborn hump will be given. Class is taught by a multiples specialist and educator with both personal experience, and over 20 years professional, with multiples and their families. Pop over to our calendar to see when the next class is being offered. Class is $95 per couple